*Note: All links redirect to the TheDoctoralJourney.com website.
The Doctoral Journey website is designed to give you statistics and research tools for your success.
How the website can help you:
- Online Statistics Guide
- SPSS and content tutorials to assist in understanding descriptive statistics and basic inferential statistical techniques.
- SPSS Courses
- Multivariate statistics tutorials to assist in running analyses in SPSS and interpreting the output to write APA results sections
Build a Research Plan
- How to Begin the Research Process (Quantitative and Qualitative)
- Tutorials and handouts on how to conduct a review of the literature, choose a theoretical framework, and choose between quantitative and qualitative methodology.
- How to Build a Quantitative Research Plan
- Tutorials and handouts on how to write a quantitative research proposal.
- Sharpen Writing and APA Skills
- Tutorials and handouts on writing in APA format and writing APA results sections. Also, learning artifact to introduce you to grant writing.
Identify Good Resources
- Academic Writing
- Theoretical Framework
- Literature Review
- Research Proposals
- Quantitative Research Texts
- Quantitative Research Texts (Texts for Specific Designs)
- Statistical Texts
- SPSS Manuals
- Qualitative Research Texts (Survey Texts)
- Qualitative Research Texts (Seminal Texts for Specific Designs)